The eighth annual GE Basements and Underground Structures conference takes place next week at London’s Olympia Conference Centre. Whether you are a client planning multiple projects, an engineer working on a challenging design or a contractor delivering a complex basement, this conference is a crucial event for you to attend this year. Celtic and Biogenie are exhibiting at the event, with our experts on hand to discuss the issues specific to undertaking projects of this kind, drawing on our experience of similar projects we have previously completed in London and the South east.
This year’s conference features:
- Breakout sessions – allowing you to focus your experience on infrastructure, commercial or residential basements
- Breakfast briefing – providing insight into a challenging project and extra networking with industry leaders
- Temporary works seminar – pinpointing how temporary works will be designed and delivered on future basement projects
- Project case studies – sharing best practice in the design, specification and delivery of underground spaces
- Drinks reception – rounding off the event with an opportunity to share best practice and project experiences
You can find us in the exhibition hall where we can advise on both the range of remediation and brownfield contracting services offered by Celtic, and our Biogenie Soil Treatment Facilities which provide off site treatment of contaminated soils across the UK.
You can visit the event website and register to attend here: