Celtic are sponsoring, exhibiting and presenting at Brownfield Briefing’s annual Risk Assessment and Remediation Conference at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London on 23rd October.
Christine Mardle from Celtic’s Business Development Team will be delivering a presentation on day one, demonstrating the long-term durability of Stabilisation and Solidification as a remedial solution for heavily contaminated soils. The presentation will cover:
- Examining the cost effectiveness of stabilisation and solidification of grossly tar impacted soils
- Effectively designing a site-specific mix and application strategy through experience and thorough laboratory trials conducting rigorous testing and analysis to predict long term performance and behaviour of stabilised materials
- Investigation of a stabilised tar tank after 6 years
- Comparison of strength, permeability and contaminant diffusion and dissolution with original results
- Conclusions to support the long term durability of stabilised materials
Christine has over 12 years’ experience in the contaminated land remediation and waste management industry and has gained much of this experience through management of remediation projects utilising a number of remediation technologies and close-out criteria. Christine was also heavily involved in the development of Celtic’s Stabilisation/Solidification technology and remains a senior advisor to the design, implementation and validation of S/S remediation strategies.
Celtic are also a sponsor for the annual Brownfield Briefing Awards, now in their 10th year, which will be held on the evening of the 23rd October at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel from 7pm.
For more details and to register for the event or book a place at the awards dinner visit http://www.brownfieldbriefing.com/events/remediation-conference-2014